Friday, December 21, 2012

From one day to the other


It is kind of typical that I post something about how life can change in just one day on the 21st of december, the maya's where not right I guess, because my house did not go up in flames. It is kind of funny that the day before 'the end of the world' my life changes radically.
Yesterday I had a plan, yesterday was clear, now it is not, nothing is. I was just starting to get used to the knew environment, the people, the weird vibes. And know all that suffering, for what? Ill have to start all over again, a new place, new people, new energies. Changes can be good, but all I can think right now is; 'I did not succeed'. They told me to leave, bringing me down to the floor, as I was looking down at their feet, 'they', the ones with no human instinct harshly told me I was not worth it, here or anywhere. 
When you don't expect something like this, it is hard to have a clear mind at all, what did I do wrong? I actually did everything correctly, they just didn't like my style, my 'me'. And know I think, anyone who doesn't like my 'me' isn't welcome in my life, in my world, in my blessed and bright globe of laughter and happiness.
But when I leave those thoughts of self-defence a side, I become vulnerable in this gigantic world of big people. My vision becomes blurred and I just can't see what's at the end of that path, I am so desperately wanting to see.
I will eventually get there, I will eventually become someone I am proud of, now I just have to try to push that self-confidence up in the air and although I am scared of waving it up like a flag, I have to toughen up and start believing in my 'me' and not what other people see in my 'me'.



Written by Layla Brizzio Brentar. ºcopyright. Photography by Layla Brizzio Bentar

No comments:

Post a Comment