Sunday, March 11, 2012

Shoes and Dessert





OH shoes, I don't know what it is, but 'The Shoes' just make it 'all good', in my opinion it's the most important detail to what your wearing, although your wearing sneakers, 'those' sneakers must be that perfect detail to the 'art' piece you created for that day.

The heals above remind me of those 'perfect' summer weddings, where the colors are so bright, its almost unrealistic, where evrybody has ridiculous big smiles on their faces and all the grannies with tears of happiness in their eyes. I enjoy weddings incredibly, everything about it; the ceremony, dinner, dessert, the joyful dancing between groom and bride, and 'those' eye glances between best-men and bridesmaids.

Its an other fact in life where we can outline love, happiness, and staying faithful to yourself and how you decide to live your life.

But going back to dessert.

Show me the world that's inside your head.


These are two images that caught my eye. Ok, lets say the cake will probably catch anyones eye, the perfection and fresh appearance of that cake is just stunning. Wait! Im gonna make an important announcement here, 'The white cake present on the photograph above, will be my wedding cake'. To have a wedding, I will have to meet someone first, but whatever, I have the cake anyways.
The photography on the left, is not a cake as you can see. I think that image shows a very clear vision of natural beauty, and I am keen of natural beauty, the perfect messy hair, and breathtaking skin tone.


Already a little closer to Mia.
Photography found at Weheartit.

No comments:

Post a Comment